Monday, February 23, 2009

Be confident

23th Feb monday... a week passed a weeks, time are running so fast... it is a new monday again,this afternoon I received one called from the company which I applied, Graphic Designer at Lowyat plaza... after talk to the person, I was really confuse and start to think that izzit I'm suitable for the job position? cox I'm not the person who are really can create or design new things.
Maybe this time is the most challenging time for me. I should be more confident and try to show them my ability. Without trying, I think I won't grow up with the next step. Every people are learn from mistake. If there are any problem I should be more mature, and try to slove the problem by myself. I dont have so much of time to wasted now, cox I need to earn money and save money to do alot of things! I have to achive the goals that I set by myself!
So envy those people who are continued their study, cox they don't need to bother working and alot of things. Now 2009 is economic down turn period, every people are suffering now! haiz...
I wish every 2molo will be the Better days~ Wish GOD blessing u and me always...^^
Cheer Up o~

No comments: