Saturday, September 12, 2009

Full House

After working I was straight away take bus from Jaya One to Universiti LRT station and then take LRT again to Taman Bahagia...
I was Wait my all friends around 50++ mins start from (7pm till 7.50++pm) ... Arrggghhh... I was almost Crazy during that time... haha by the way they always let me wait them sienz...
So, I was think to penalty them... who ask they always let me wait them so long time!
Suddenly My Phone was rang~ then I pick Up the Phone and I was pretended Crying~ : Ping Ping Where are You now~ wuwu~... sob.. sob.. I was Kenal rob~wuwu~
Ping: Wei don't play me... tell the true what happen to you? and where are you now! ( haha! My friends was totally get shock by my snivel... Well it is no enough yet! haha...
My another friends (Pigmei) was also kenal cheat by me too... haha.. She was more funny + tense up haha~ (actually just want to make a joke and fun with them) hehe Don't be angry oo~ ^^v
After to meet with them, we are start getting to our destination - Full House~Yeah~ finally we found it~

After we reach there, my 3 gals frens was not straight away went to there (Full House), they turn to a corner places and start their shopping into a finery shop! (faint)~
This is Ah yeh~ he was enjoy the food in his mouth ^^v

This is Pigmei + Ping ~

This is WChyi + Me~

Full House's Menu

Cover of the Menu~ it look like a Story book or a Magazine?

The above pics is the Foods + Drinks that we order there~

Our gathering ends around 10.45pm~ Hmm... when is the another chances for us to seat and having dinner + laughing together? expect the next gathering~ Miss you all ^^v

No comments: