Sunday, September 13, 2009

Special days - 12th - 13th September

12th - it was a funny crazy day... around 12pm I was start to prepared and dress up myself because later 1pm will have a gathering with my best buddies at Sg Wang... I hate going out during the sunshine day~ because it will bring me to volcano - Hot! I hate Hot weather~ and I hate myself will sweat a lot.. when I sweat alot it will make me look messy especially on my hair~ look very ulgy and dirty~ so hate! Unlike that~ LRT is another things that I hate, becuase sometimes it might take long time to wait it arrived... somemore the weather is hot, so it will rise up my temper more! FCUK~ ^^v
When reached Dang Wangi LRT station I still have to walk around 5mins to Bukit Nanas and take Monorial then only can reach Sg Wang... It is an unlucky moments for me because every single trains are come is almost full with those Stupid (M) ppls.. ishhhh hot weather drive me crazy again! I HATE TO WAIT!!! after the 3rd trains came I was try my best to pack myself into it, and finally I was successful yeah~ haha...
After meet with weychyi we shop inside Sg Wang for awhile then only went to LAWTAY to meet with my others best buddy! yeah~ hehe~ We do take our lunch in 3JC "Zhu yok fan"
Around 3pm we walk back to Sg Wang again and shopping untill 6pm thn only take monorial back to ping ping's house for resting~ I Bought TWO T-Shirt for myself! hehe and bought a lot small small stuffs which is consider useful for myself hehe...
The time was really going so fast, we all went out again to THE CURVE and meet with my another best buddies who stay in klang... We enjoy our dinner at a Thai Restaurant... The food there are really nice especially - Green Curry Chicken.. hehe. After our dinner then is time to said goodbye to my frens who stay in klang - Ching, cox she need to go back already~ hmmm... a short gathering with her, even it is short but we all do enjoy the moments together...
Since she leave then me, Wchyi, Pmei, Pingx2, and Yeh - 5 persons went to Ikea for thunder shopping~ because Ikea was almost closed during 11 pm...
We reach home around 11.30pm somethings, and they all start to prepared to drink Tecquila, it will be a crazy nitez for me again to drinking alcohol~ yeah~ the sound was "Pop" and "Pop" and then drink... yeah~ Fantasties~
We all walk
we all shop
we all laugh
we all eat
we all drink
we all drank
we all bullshit?? hehe
Finally we all drank together haha! between the funnyier person is Pmei haha~ she keep laughing and bullshit there haha! we do have a recording for her! haha... the happy moment was end around 1pm something... during midnight it was raining heavyly I do enjoy my sleeping inside a dark room~ haha~ Gd nitez...

13th - We all woke up around 9.30am somethings~ after all taking bath, dressing up + making up, and we went for our breakfast! "Chicken rice" and "Chao kui tiao" but the tested is still acceptable... after our breakfast we walk to KL sentral and take PUTRA LRT to KLCC... finally can went for movie with you all... We all bought the tickets happyly - "The Ulgy Truth"
after that we went to "Kinokuniya" for window shopping~
Today is a sadly day for Ping ping, cox she was lost her beg with Phone, I-touch, wallet and all those important things! It is really unluckly day for her~ Wish her Cheer up and don't be so sad!~ must think widely~ +u+u...

No comments: