Sunday, August 16, 2009

Boring weekends

Continued…

(Finally pmei was decided to move out wangsa maju and will not rent house anymore in KL. So all my friends just leave me here le haha… hmm)

Self-making Salad and Sandwich for my breakfast + Lunch = Brunch

A Boring weekends are come me again. I was really unhappy with all the things that done by myself. I feel colourless in my life, what I want and what is my desired actually? Confusing…

Still remember this week Thursday, I was Movie-ing with my colleagues but at the ends we are not dinner together, because of some stupid reasons. By the way I still dinner-ing with another colleague… hehe we chit chat a lot regarding his family and my family haha… the movie show was started at 9.30 pm at Tropicanas Cineleisure. I and my others colleague was meet outside the cinema before we enter together. when I 1st enter the cinema I felt that only 1 word can described my feeling - “Comfortable”… the seat was so big and enough to fix my long long leg hehe…

My working attire


So sad I was sitting alone at the corner place, because I’m still not familiar with other colleagues and they all are sitting together with their own friends, forget it, beside that I was enjoy the movie show of sitting alone because nobody can chitchat with me while the show was really interesting, hehe.


The movie was end around 11.30pm, I was really appreciate with Geo and Kas because they fetch me back to wangsa maju from Tropicanas shopping mall, I was so grateful to them ^^v.
I think next time I won’t joy the movie day again, because I don’t wish to trouble them again ^^v (depends on the movie show time) I reached wangsa maju around 12am, but they still need to drive back to PJ from wangsa maju and the next day we still need working, I was felt paiseh to them haha…

The day after Friday is Weekends Saturday and Sunday, as usual I was plan to hang out with my friends ping and Wchyi – KLCC for movie “Proposal” ~ but pertaining to some reasons and we cancel the date. No worried I will not angry you all because I can save money while we still have many chances can go out next time haha.

My weekends were end with no point. Boring lifestyle~ suddenly feeling not well, like going to sick soon, feeling cold and hot, gosh! I think I need to rest early. Listen to the song that I like… I think that is the moment I enjoy the most. well, I think I really need to have a good plan for my future..

No comments: