Sunday, August 9, 2009

English Blog~

Actually I was run out of my mind to blogging. What should I write and update in this blog? I was really not idea.. It is a boring weekends again...

My English is really suck, I still remember in my office when my head of department want me to sent out an easy email I also can't do it well, because he was standing next to me and watch it, so during that time I was nervous and he make me can't perform well (see, I'm still blame people even it is my fault haha)
For the easy and simple phone conversation, I also can't speak probably, why I always make shame on myself? Gosh! So hate myself! (but I will never give up! I will keep improve myself and will perform well in my future!) gambatey!

Finally, I decide to watch movie with my colleague on next coming Thursday (13th August) - once we finish working we will straight away go for dinner and then will shop awhile, after that just meet with others colleague and watch movie with them.. (haha, all these is just my assuming.)
Actually it is our company's ( sport club ) to organize 1, (every staff in the company need to pay RM5 for every months) and it is what they so called Movie days.
The movie that I will watch is G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) . I was really no idea regarding this movie haha... but never mind I will still enjoy it, bcox since have a lot of people give the not bad comment and feedback.
Beside this movie, actually I still wish to watch "Proposal", "Harry Potter", "Ice Age" and etc.. aiks~ Never mind la... I can watch in PPS... Save money ma haha... ^^v

Now is already 12.30am (monday) I was just come back from yamcha with my best buddies.. (ping, mei, chyi, sheng, yeh) - BRJ I was really long time didn't go there for drink or meal! hehe Kinda Miss ya...

Ok la I need to pen down + sleep le...bcox 2ml nit working and I also nit to wake up on 6.30am in the early morning.. I will continue blogging when I free^^ I still hv some pictures want to share~ I will update 1 days... ^^ nites + sweet dreams~

1 comment:

PING PING said...

sorry..i know u need my pics for blogging also^^next saturday we go out la..but don allow me buy things o ><""plssss~