Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Things to share with you

Well, it is Wednesday today and 2ml will be Thursday! The time was really going so fast, I was not ready to enjoy my life and the day was end as thunder speed – Gosh!

Hmm~ today was quite moody, sometime I was really no idea with what I’m thinking. (I also don’t understand myself) ^^’’’

I like singing, but sometime I do enjoy when sing alone in the washroom haha. When I singing at my personal space = sweet sweet home, my housemate will definitely show me the “ass face” + “Wash me” gao gao. Haha… well I know you all was jealous + envy my singing talent right? haha… blek!

I like shopping and I do enjoy shopping all the time, I like hang out with my friends or buddies. Even sometime no money to buy those things that I like but I still enjoy with it. I wishing that I’m from a rich family, so I can buy whatever things that I like… but sometime being rich is kinda of suffer, because you might get rob, being kidnap or being murder. So cham~
Most of the time you might realize that peoples around you they will love your money more than they love you haha…
Sometimes being average or middle class is more great than being rich … Please always treasure or cherish that what you have now, and thanks to GODS every day, because he or she let you have a wonderful and beautiful lifestyle in your life. ^^v (sorry for wordless)

I like to eat and sleep, Eating and Sleeping is the wonderful moment that people will enjoy the most. Don’t tell me that you don’t like to sleep and eat! I will not believe YOU! And I will kick your ASS~ haha…
wish to eat those delicious foods or drinks with affordable price.
JOGOYA buffet is my another target to aims ^^v
I like Korea food, I like Japanese food, I like western food, I like traditional Chinese food, I wish I can try Italy food, and I wish I can try all those food which is I never try before…
Sleep~ I wish I can sleep in an air-condition room with softly-blanket, I do wish to sleep with somebody that I like wuakakaka…

I like MOVIE-ing, only for those romance, interesting, animate, horror (sometimes), humour, and etc… what is the feeling when movie alone? I never try that, but I willing to try in some day when I do not have any friends around me haha.If choose to watch movie alone or with friends then I rather choose to watch with friends because alone is kinda boring and lonely haha…

I like to spend money on the things that I like… Actually, I do have a long-long list to list out all the things that I like and I wish can bring “them” back in one day. Hehe…

- Branded sport shoes (NIKE, ADIDAS, PUMA, COSTAGE, BLURBERRY, Converse and etc)

- Levis Jeans or any other Long pant (with Korea style)

- Branded Perfume (CK, HUGO, Geojoe Armani, any others? *sry if got any wrong spelling)

- Branded Beg (NIKE, ADIDAS, PUMA, Converse and etc)

- Wallet (POLO, BONIA, RENOMA and etc)

- Belt (any 1 with good quality)

- Ipod MP3

- PSP game

- Branded Watch (Swatch, ODUM, NIKE, ADIDAS, CASIO and etc)

- Digital camera (NIKKON, CANON, SONY)

- Necklace with silver or standard steel

- Ring + ear ring with special design and not too fancy

- Shirt – Polo T – Vest – Korea Style (those beautiful cloths with cheaper or affordable price ^^)

- Cap

- Scarf

- Facial stuff – to maintain and polish my ugly face, haha any good introduce? “KOREAN BEAUTY” ??

- Sunglass / nice spec without glass lens

- And many-many ETC so on and so on… haha


Is time to said good night baby~ Sweet dreams~ will continue next time when I free ^^ haha…

3 comments:

PING PING said...

hehe...i cooked italy food for u before...forgot?
i love shop with u...u r the only guy who i like to shop with^^

۰•●ஐLittlePrince said...

me too haha...

PING PING said...

so we shop next month ok? not really shop but hang out mayb...my god..i reli busy next month i got exam and i need to start my study by now ><"